2. All information and content on the website owned by the Company are for advertising, informing and promotional activities. If a contract has been concluded between the parties for the purpose of sale, only the provisions of the contract concluded between the parties are valid for the parties. Neither the company, the member of the board of directors of the company nor the employees of the company shall be liable for any damages (direct or indirect) that may arise from viewing the Website.
3. The Company has taken maximum measures to ensure that the website under its ownership is free from malicious software used for reasons such as viruses etc. However, these measures taken by the Company cannot be interpreted as the user should not take precautions, each user is obliged to take their own precautions against malicious software. The company will not be held responsible in any way for software and hardware damages that may occur as a result of entering the website owned by the company. In addition, the website may contain information showing references and links to sites controlled by the government or other parties. In this case, the company can never be held responsible for the content and links contained in sites that are not under the control of the company.
4. On the website owned by the company, there may be application forms for sales purposes such as product sales, and campaign application forms. The application forms on this website contain only the request of the person who wants to receive service to be informed by the company. The user who fills out the application form on the website does not have a legal right by filling out the application form containing this information request.
In the event that the user re-enters the website after the necessary arrangements have been made, all subsequent changes to the data and materials on the website shall be deemed to have been expressly accepted by the user.
6. All rights of all written, audio, visual, and electronic materials published on the website owned by the Company are reserved. The public publication of these materials on the website owned by the Company cannot be interpreted as permission or consent to be used by third parties who use these materials without a valid legal right.
All kinds of materials in the property and administration of the company can be used and reproduced by third parties not based on legal rights only if written permission is obtained from the company.
The legal responsibility for the violations of the intellectual and industrial property rights of the materials under the ownership and administration of the company belongs to the user who views and uses the website.
7. The website under the ownership and administration of the Company has been cleaned of all known software and hardware problems and measures have been taken to prevent these problems from occurring again. However, the fact that the website is free from all known problems does not mean that the website is ready for all problems that it may encounter in the future. Due to the nature of the internet and electronics, it is not possible for the company to provide such a guarantee. For this reason, the company does not accept liability for any direct or indirect liability that may arise due to the interruption of the website service under its ownership.
2. The user who enters his/her personal or non-personal information on the website under the ownership and administration of the company in accordance with his/her own consent, accepts and declares that the company can reach him/her via sms, e-mail, telephone notification, etc.
3. The company reserves the right to investigate the personal or non-personal information of the user and users who make the cyber-attack or prevent the proper functioning of the systems and to notify the relevant legal authorities in accordance with the legal regulations.
4. All information and data on the website, which is the property of the company, is under the administration and ownership of VTC Energy Inc. All kinds of information, data and materials on the website cannot be copied, modified, reproduced or distributed.
5. In order to provide maximum protection to the website user, the Company has taken maximum measures to protect the website user from unwanted and unforeseen problems such as misuse, unauthorized access, and unauthorized change of data entered on the website.
However, as it is known, the internet world will never be completely secure and this means that the data entered by the user can be taken, reproduced and used in an unauthorized manner as a result of unauthorized access due to the occurrence of undesirable events such as cyber-attacks etc.
Despite all security measures taken at the maximum level, it is accepted by the user that the company cannot be held responsible in cases such as the use, reproduction, etc. of user data by unauthorized persons.
6. In order for the company to better address the requests of the users on the website owned by the company, the method called “cookie” can be placed on the user’s computer in order to contribute to the development of the website.